Baseline is well versed in providing turn-key tennis management for both commercial and private facilities. We are able to place first-class tennis professionals and supporting staff into a club and from day one, we can handle it all. There isn’t much we haven’t tackled in our industry and you’ll find our experience, knowledge and resources will make any transition seamless.
Here’s a list of what we oversee for many of our clients:
- Detailed tennis director search and placement
- Hiring and day to day management of all tennis staff
- Create and manage club tennis programming, which includes: private lessons, group clinics, leagues, USTA teams and/or tournaments, special events, etc.
- Pro shop management/ownership which includes full service racquet stringing/repair
- Platform tennis programming and facility management
- Facility management: daily clay court maintenance, seasonal opening/closing, etc.
- Attend, report and advise at committee/board meetings
- Regular management meetings with GM’s or club owners
- Daily and monthly accounting practices
- Club budgeting/forecasting
- Membership satisfaction/feedback surveys
- Club renovations
Baseline Tennis has a long tradition of hiring outstanding staff, running cutting edge tennis programs and delivering superb customer satisfaction. Baseline sets a high standard for serving up tennis the way it ought to be served.
Scott Schultz, Managing Director of Youth and Collegiate Tennis, USTA
Baseline Tennis has been a trusted partner for Orchard Lake and continuously delivers quality instruction and events for our members. Their personal approach to staffing makes their contractor arrangement invisible to our membership while bringing great value to the club.
Dave W., President, Orchard Lake Country Club
If you are an owner, GM or tennis committee chair that feels your club is not running as well as it could, please get in touch with us.