Baseline prides itself in our ability to deliver quality tennis programming to the clubs we service. Many of our staff have a long history of being involved with the United States Tennis Association (USTA), the United States Professional Tennis Association (USPTA) as well as the Professional Tennis Registry (PTR). We are on the pulse of what is happening in the industry. We also have open and communicative relationships with each of our club’s GM’s, owners or committees to make sure everyone is on the same page in regard to what tennis opportunities are offered to the membership.
Comprehensive list of what we offer on the courts at our clubs:
- Group Instruction for Youth and Adults
- Private Instruction for Youth and Adults
- Comprehensive 10 and Under Tennis Programming which includes training and organized play with red, orange and green dot balls
- Cutting Edge Cardio Tennis Programming
- USTA League Tennis for Youth and Adults
- USTA Sanctioned Youth Tournaments
- Country Club Inter-Club Team Management/Play
- Club Ladders and Competitive Play Nights
- Non-Sanctioned Private Club Tournaments
- Permanent and Random Court Time Sales
- Extensive Platform Tennis Programming including ladders, team play, tournaments, instructional opportunities and special events
Baseline Tennis directs all tennis programming at the Dearborn Racquet and Health Club with exceptional professionalism and integrity. They have created a culture of “tennis excellence” that has permeated beyond the walls of our club and into the entire Dearborn community.
John C., Owner, Dearborn Racquet and Health Club
As a former Board member, the current tennis chair and member of the committee that hired Baseline Tennis in 2004 to manage the tennis activities at the Birmingham Athletic Club, I can say, without question, it was one of the best decisions the club has made. The quality of their staff and their attention to detail are excellent and I would highly recommend them to any club or tennis facility.
Mike P., Tennis Committee Chair, Birmingham Athletic Club
If you’d like to assess current programming at your club, get in touch with us so we can help!